Saturday, November 1, 2014

Adventures with Ms. J: Halloween Fun

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Ours was very low key because my husband had to work. So, I took Jayda to a truck a treat event at our church and she had a blast! We dressed her up as a bumble bee and I'm proud to say that I made her tutu. My first time making one and I was very impressed how awesome it turned out!. Check out the picture...

 I loved seeing her face light up when we approached each car and was handed candy to put in her pumpkin. She is such a big girl now I just can't believe it.


I must admit I have been concerned about her language development because she doesn't talk as clear  as some 2yr old. I can understand the majority of things she says but most is still gibberish. I have to remind myself that children development at their own pace. Right now she loves singing songs, planes, the colors pink/red and the numbers 9/10! Every time we walk down stairs she says "9, 10" lol..super cute.  Jayda is 100% potty trained during the day and wears pull ups at night.

I am still in the Mom's group and I signed Jayda up for toddler time at the Library (starting Wednesday), which should be interesting. I hope she sits still for story time and is willing to participate in the group activities.

Anyways, hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend.


Maya



No comments:

Post a Comment