Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Mani..Red Velvet Lounge

So I've been having some issues with my nails these past weeks. Not only did three break but I've also been dealing with them trying to peel. I've dealt with this issues before so I guess it time to take a break from painting my nails for a couple weeks, boo.

But.. I do have a manicure to share before I take a break! For this manicure i choose a red polish from the Fergie Wet and Wild line. 


A020 Velvet Lounge

This is my first time using this polish on my nails (Ben isn't a fan of red nails, o well) and it's very pretty. I did have to use several coats of polish but it went on smooth.  I love wearing this red on my toes and will probably rock it for a couple weeks! 

Hope these issues with my nails resolve themselves quickly.

Have a lovely Monday! 

Maya


No comments:

Post a Comment