Monday, November 17, 2014

CVS Haul....

This week CVS is running some great deals on tide pods and diapers (spend $30 recieve $10 gift card). So, i woke up early before heading to church to snag some things before the other couponers got to them! I had a 20% off coupon but misread it and because everything was already on sale it only took .72 off..I wasn't happy about that at all..

Anyway I still think I did pretty good for a newbie. I brought all of this for $28 (recieved 1 ecb) and it retails $79. Picture doesn't include 2 cases of water and one Palmolive dish soap.. 


I'm pretty happy with my haul. I brought one bag of tide pods on saturday for $2 and got the rolls of paper towels for free(cvs card promotion). On Sunday I purchased the tide pods and diapers for $26 recieved a $10 gift card. Then I used the gift card to purchase everything else. 

My laundry and dish soap stockpile is growing! 

Maya



No comments:

Post a Comment