Monday, November 24, 2014

Terrible 2s..

Ahhh..Help! What happened to my little girl and how can I get her back? Seriously..

Ms. J's tantrums have been on 100% and her new favorite word is "No". I don't know what to do but my patience is tested daily. For example, today I had to go register at the hospital and she acted the fool. Even though I brought her Nabi tablet she wanted to play with the stuff on the desk. When I placed her beside me the tantrum started and she bucked until she fell on the floor.. Geezzz.. Luckily the lady was understanding and finished my paperwork quickly.

Again, I don't know what to do. My mom always raves about how well behaved I was as a child and I guess I expected my toddler to be the same. I know, I know this behavior is normal I just wasn't prepared for it.

 I've been stern with her but I find it hard not to spend the day saying "no,no,no" or raising my voice. I'm just overwhelmed and its embarrassing when we are in public.  With another baby on the way I need any suggestions to help prevent this from becoming worst. Though I'm preparing for it to anyway...



No comments:

Post a Comment