Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Coupon Newbie..

For the past couple of months I've been trying to find ways to save. So I decide to try using coupons and I must say I wish I had started sooner.

Now, I'm no pro but I have found some decent deals on household and grocery items. For example, this week I snagged 5 Mott Juices for 1.25 ea which is 1\2 what they typically cost. How?? Well, Target is running a sale on Mott's 2\$4 and I used 2\.75 off coupons making them 1.25 ea. 


Where do I find my coupons and deals? 

Well I started following krazycouponlady.com, southernsavers.com and a coupon group on BBC. On Sundays I purchase a newspaper or two. There are also a couple coupon sites you can print additional coupons from (klip2save.com , coupons.com. etc). I also register my store rewards cards to gain more rewards and have access to digital coupons. 

I hope to get better at using coupons but so far I am happy with my little stockpile.



I've been able to get free dish detergent, soap and great deals on laundry detergent, toothpaste and hair products (not featured)! With a baby on the way I hope to snag some great deals on diapers and wipes. Wish me luck.. !! 

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment