Wednesday, October 29, 2014

28 week Pregnancy Update..

Well, Hello 3rd trimester! Saturday I turned 28 weeks, like where has the time gone? Seems like I just announce this pregnancy and here I am in the home stretch. Today I went in for the glucose test. I chose the orange drink for the glucose test and it was way better than I remember. I get my results on Monday, fingers crossed I passed! I can't imagine not being able to indulge during the holidays.

Its also time for me to register at the hospital. So next weekend I plan to tour the women's center and register. I also saw my doctor today and my belly is measuring right at 28wks, baby's heartbeat is in the 150s and she was kicking the doppler during the examine! I now see the doctor every 2 weeks but will continue to do these updates every month unless I have some news to share.

Anyway,  my belly is definitely getting bigger as you can see in the picture below.




How far along:  28 weeks and 4 day

Baby is the size of a: large eggplant about 14 1\2 inches and a little over 2lbs. 

Total weight gain:  18lbs

Maternity clothes: ..Its still pretty warm here so I'm still living in maxi dresses, skirts and leggings but I've worn my mat. jeans a couple time.

Stretch marks:.. Still no new ones. I've started using Trader Joe's organic coconut oil which has help soothe the itching.

Cravings: Chinese food, dried mango and dried pineapple.

Symptoms:..OMG heartburn has been really bad. My friends suggest tums and I think I might have to invest in some. I sure hope the wivestale is true and Ms. A comes out with a head full of hair..

Labor signs:..Thankfully none yet! 

Looking forward to... Visiting family for Thanksgiving and having my baby sprinkle!

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment