Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Mani.. Disturbia

Happy Monday!! I'm super excited to share this manicure with you this week! I have been trying to find new ways to jazz up my manicures so I tried some nail wraps. I actually purchased these wraps some months back but never used them. Now I wish I would have tried them out earlier. I really love how this manicure turned out.  I chose to only use the wraps on two nails and I used my favorite dark purple to compliment the design.

Wet and Wild Disturbia

Isn't this Mani HOT!!?? The wraps were easy to put on and I just used a  top coat to add shine. This Mani lasted a whole week and the wraps didn't lift and I only experienced minor tip wear. Removal was also easy, all i had to do was peel the wrap off. I definitely plan to see what other nail wraps I can snag for a dollar!!

So if your looking for a cheap way to jazz up your nails check out the nail aisle at your dollar store..

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment