Sunday, October 14, 2018

2018..

I don't know what made me want to start writing on the blog again but I'm here and so much has changed since my last entry. Anyone still reading, lets catch up!!

Since 2016, we have moved twice, I went back to work, I became a stay at home mom again, and I enrolled in school to get my Masters. Whew, that was a lot in a 2 year span!! What two places did we move?? Well, we briefly lived in Columbus, GA (2016-2018) where I worked in mental health and we just moved to Fairfax, Virginia in July. I am a stay at home mom again but I am in school with only one semester left!! I am super excited about finally accomplishing this goal and May 2019 can't come fast enough.

The girls are growing up so fast and Jayda is now in 1st grade! I know, I can't believe it either. Alyssa is 3 (soon to be 4) and goes to a PreK-3 program. I am not experiencing any types of depression like I did when I was a stay at home mom before and I contribute that to me doing something for myself. I don't know if I mentioned in a previous post but I have a undergraduate degree in social work and that is what I am getting my Master's in as well. I have been going to school full-time and the classwork was overwhelming at first but the finish line is so close. 

There isn't much else to update you all on at this moment but I plan to blog more about random things. Oh, I started a Youtube channel but I gave up on it. I think I like to write out my thoughts and feelings more than recording my life but I still watch my favorite YouTubers (when i have time).

So, this is it for now. As we begin to explore the area I should have more to post about. We are only 20-30 min away from D.C. and not to far away from other metropolitan cities. I look forward to living here and sharing my experiencing!!

Til next time, 



Maya B 

No comments:

Post a Comment