Saturday, April 9, 2016

Update..

Hi !! I know its been a while since I posted anything. I've been busy with the girls and researching for our upcoming move. I can't wait to share the news of our new duty station but we are still waiting for it to be official.

I've also been in a funk about life and decided that I need a break from social media. Sometimes I find myself comparing my life to things I see my facebook/instagram friends post, which isn't good. Plus I was wasting hours watching YouTube videos! So, today I've deleted the apps off my phone and redirect my attention to enjoying my life. 

Anyways,  I forgot to post this Mani last month and I know it's not Monday but oh well I want to share it! Y'all already know I love dark purple/wine colors. This purple polish is from ELF and it really reminds me of a Wet and Wild polish I own called Through the Grapevine but a little darker. 

Elf Purple Pleaser

I added some stripes using your LA color nail decor polish. The polish with the thin pencil brush. I like to use them and you can find them at dollar tree. 

Well that's what I've been up to. Til next time!!

Maya B

"You were born with the ability to change someone's life - don't ever waste it." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment