Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Coupon Apps

What's up! I wanted to share some apps that I use to save money. I've been couponing for about a year and a friend actually introduced me to a couple of these apps last summer. There are a lot of different apps you can use but I'm going to share the  5  I use regularly. 



1. Shopkicks... This is the first app I downloaded and I really like it. It's easy to use and all you have to do is walk into your favorite stores. With this app you gain kicks (points) and when you reach a certain amount of kicks you can redeem gift cards (ex Target, Starbucks, Walmart..etc)


2. Ibotta......This is another popular app that gives rebates for everyday shopping. You simply unlock the available rebate, scan the item you purchased and upload your receipt. Once you reach the cash out amount you can opt to cash in for a gift card or hardcore $$! 


3. Receipt Hog.... Is another easy app to use that only requires you to upload your receipts to gain points. Like the other apps you can cash these points in for cash or gift cards. 


4. SavingsStar...This app is like Ibotta but offers are limited so if you see a rebate for an item you use it's best to immediately unlock it.  


5. Walmart Savings Catcher.... I just downloaded this app the end of last year and I wish I had downloaded it sooner. If you shop at Walmart often then you really should get this app too. It's easy to use you just upload your Walmart receipt and the app will search for lower prices at competitor store. If a lower price is found you get the difference which you can cash out for a Walmart gift card. 


I hope that this is helpful for anyone interested in saving some coins! 
 Happy savings...

Maya B  


No comments:

Post a Comment