Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Adventures with Ms A: Wee Wednesdays

Hi everyone, hope you all are having a fantastic day! Now that Jayda goes to school and Alyssa is older I'm trying to plan social activities for her to participate in. So, this morning I took Alyssa to the Children's Museum for Wee Wednesday, which is a program for children 1-3. When we  moved to Rock Hill I would take Jayda and she loved it. Here is the post I wrote about Jayda's experience. I really enjoy this program because it includes story time, dance/movement, arts and crafts as well as imaginary play. Being a stay at home mom going on these outings also gives me a chance to interact with other moms. Which is always nice. So let me post some pictures of Alyssa...


                     


                                               
 

 

As you can see Alyssa has fun playing with new toys and I think the more we go the more social she may become with other kids. I plan to take her every other week. 

I'm always open to other activities to do with my girls. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comment section!! 

Until next time..

Maya B



No comments:

Post a Comment