Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Mani...Crackled..

Last week I found some crackle polish on clearance for 75% off and decided to give it a try. I've been wanting to do something different to my nails and this looked like a great way to make my mani edgy. Plus I was inspired by this picture...


So, as you can see from the picture this polish is supposed to be used over a solid polish to create a crackled look. I decided to pair it with a light gray polish and I think it came out okay. The polish didn't crackle as much as I thought it would but it still gave me the edge I wanted.

 OPI Berlin there done that

Sally Hansen- Crackle top coat


I brought this crackle polish in black, white and sliver. I'm going to do another mani using this polish to see what happens if I use a thinner layer but either way at least it was 75% off.... 

Maya


No comments:

Post a Comment