Saturday, September 6, 2014

Longtime No See!!

Hi guys!! I know its been a long time since I posted. I mean really, who neglects their blog like this?? I guess me! Anyway, life has been moving right along so the best way to update you is through pictures...

~In July Jayda and I celebrated our birthdays!!
I turned 29 and Jayda turned 2!!~


~ I entered the second trimester of pregnancy in August and we found out we are having another GIRL! ~

~Doesn't Jayda seem excited about her little sister??!!~

~I also decided it was time to join a Mom's Group and so far so good. ~


Well guys, that about sums up what's been going on in my life these past months. I plan to get back into the swing of things and will try to post more often. I guess I do need to post a pregnancy update! So look out for that.


Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment