Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Manicure: OTD top coat

A couple weeks ago I purchased a new fast dry top coat from CVS named Out the Door and OMG. This top coat has to be the best one I have tried. Not only do I like the way it dries my nail quickly but my manicures are lasting longer then 2 days, Yay! Anyway, this weeks manicure features a beautiful mauve color that I think could be worn throughout the year.




Wet&Wild Bite the Bullet


                         
I have quiet few Wet & Wild megalast polishes in my collection and I'm always impressed with them. I only had to apply two coats to achieve this look and the new wider brush made for a smooth application.

Have you tried the Wet &Wild megalast line? If so, what do you think about the new wider brush?

Til next time!!..

Maya 

No comments:

Post a Comment