Monday, May 5, 2014

Ready to try again..


So just a little TTC update. My husband and I have decided to immediately start trying for our rainbow baby. I know, its hasn't been a month since the miscarriage but I feel emotionally at peace.

I had a doctors appointment 2 weeks ago and he gave us the green light to try again once my period returns. So now we wait! My doctor feels confident that we will conceive again quickly. I sure am praying it does but if it takes longer then 4 cycles he wants me to set up a fertility appointment for testing.

Why start fertility test??

Well I only have one ovary and it took us 2 yrs, many doctor appointments/tests and fertility drugs before I conceived my daughter.

So, I've been preparing my body for my second miracle baby, (Yes, I'm speaking it into existence!) by continuing my prenatals w/added folic acid/DHA. I've also cut down on my caffeine and alcohol intake.

I plan to document this journey and hopefully this will turn into pregnancy updates!!

That's all for now!!

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment