Monday, April 28, 2014

Get to know me : 20 Questions Tag…

So since I shared such a personal experience with you I figured why not share more about myself, Enjoy..

1.How old are you?
I'm 28 until July.

2.How tall are you?
I'm 5'3.

3.How long have you been married?
We've been married almost 5 yrs, which I can't believe. I guess time really does fly when your having fun!

4.What's your favorite color?
I have more then one favorite, purple and black.

5.What's your favorite drink?
Dr. Pepper, please..

6.What's your favorite movie?
Love and Basketball. I could watch this movie everyday!

7.What's your zodiac sign?
I'm a Cancer.

8.Do you participate in sports?
Nope but I love to watch college football, Go War Eagles!

9.What is your favorite song at the moment?
Jealous by Beyonce

10.What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas! It's just something about that time of the year that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :-).

11.Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I'm the oldest of 3.

12.Have you traveled out of the country?
Not yet but I'm hoping to one day!

13.Who are your favorite YouTubers?
I have so many but I LOVE watching GabeBabeTV.

14.Have you graduated from college?
Yes!

15.Do you have any pets?
Yes, We have a 55 gallon fish tank with 25 African cichlids.

16.What phone do you have?
I have a Iphone 5s

17.Do you have any tattoos?
Nope

18.What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Right now, The Game, Hannibal, Bates Motel, Sleepy Hallow, Devious Maids and ratchet reality TV!

19. What type of car do you drive?
Honda Accord

20. Do you speak any other languages?
I can speak a little bit of Spanish but who can't??

Maya




2 comments:

  1. Time really does flies in a marriage when you're having fun my hubby and I have been married for almost 11yrs and it's been great!! I also the movie Love and Basketball I think it's like a classic love story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devious Maids is one of my faves shows. It's no Scandal but it keeps me giggling

    ReplyDelete