Friday, April 25, 2014

Angel Baby..

My husband and I received the best news on March 16th; I was pregnant with baby # 2. We were overjoyed with happiness and started talking about baby names, announcing to the family and I even brought a cute maternity dress for the summer. Well 2 weeks later I started spotting. I went in to see my doctor and the ultrasound showed a beautiful baby with a heartbeat. So I figured I would be one of those pregnant women who dealt with spotting issues, nope. Later that evening the spotting got heavier and on Wednesday April 9th my doctor preformed another ultrasound that confirmed that our baby was gone, I had miscarried.

That was one of the saddest days of my life.

I have battled with the why, how and what could have been. I have cried looking at that ultrasound picture remembering the sound of our baby’s heartbeat.  

This all had to be a bad dream but then I woke up and it was real. We loss a baby...

 I will always remember the sound of your heart beating...

Love You ,

MaMa





3 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about you and your husband's loss. Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is just the worst experience ever. Hubby and I went through the same thing right at the end of my 1st trimester. Saw the spotting my gyno said go straight to the ER. Hours later they confirmed...No heartbeat.
    I died a thousand deaths..I grieved for a long time and 2 yrs later God blessed us with the most precious and beautiful healthy baby girl.

    SOOO sorry for your lost. You will be a mom again someday soon!

    ReplyDelete